13.3 Composition Requirements (CR) – D- Panel 2.00
1. A dance passage composed of two different, leaps or hops, (from the Code) connected directly or indirectly (with running steps, small leaps, hops,chassé, chainé turns), one of them with 180°cross/side split or straddle position award 0.50 (The objective is to create a large flowing and traveling movement pattern)
· No jumps or turns are permitted because they are stationary. Chainé turns (½ turns on two feet) are allowed because they are traveling steps.
· Leaps and hops must land on one leg if performed as the 1st element in the dance passage.
2. Salto with LA turn (min. 360°) award 0.50
3. Salto with double BA award 0.50
4. Salto bwd and salto fwd (no aerials) in the same or different acro line award 0.50
Note: CR 2, 3 and 4 must be performed within Acro line.
- 1/ Value of elements
- 2/ Number of elements
- 3/ Requirement